Now celebrating its Fifth Year, Grand Getaways is returning to the legendary Waldorf Astoria Orlando. Nestled among 482 private acres of emerald green woodlands in the heart of Walt Disney World®, your entire family can share in the ultimate Passover experience.
This vacation, like any other vacation from Grand Getaways, is a must for anyone who has ever dreamt of blending the strictest standards of kashrut with the most exacting demands in luxury.
The result of decades of experience by Alan Berger, one of the foremost Passover vacation specialists in the country, Grand Getaways represents the pinnacle of service and skill.
Elegance, sophistication and service in the grand tradition of the Waldorf Astoria® await your pleasure. From your first glimpse of the stately lobby’s old world grandeur to the splendor of 482 acres of unspoiled waterways, wetlands and woodlands--you enter a private preserve seen by few:
• Lavish guest rooms with Egyptian cotton linens, Italian marble baths, giant high-definition televisions and executive level butlers who cater to your every whim.
• Delight in The Waldorf Astoria® Spa—a rejuvenating Orlando spa resort. Customized therapies, soothing environments, and unique client-centric approach to well-being, unify to create an elevated state of rejuvenation and renewal. From gentle and innovative facials to harmonizing massage therapies, it is an experience designed to transform your visit into a luxurious and personal escape.
• Expansive Orlando Fitness Center—state-of-the-art exercise stations, treadmills, classes, including aerobics, Pilates, yoga and spinning, and instruction from personal trainers.
• Refreshing Pools—three large pools with poolside cabanas, plus a huge, free-form pool with a winding river and water slide.
• Spectacular natural preserve highlighted by waterways, wetlands, and wildlife.
Enjoy three gourmet glatt kosher meals daily to delight every palate under the direction of Joey Bodner, Marty Bodner and Eddie Izso of Main Event Caterers.
• Tea Room buffets brimming with bountiful hot and cold delicacies day and night.
• Poolside barbeques.
• Special dietary needs accommodating all dietary requirements and restrictions
During your ten-day stay enjoy:
• Classic Golf—a tour de force of creative design from master architect Rees Jones. An 18-hole championship course and five-tee system accommodates all playing abilities, challenging every player’s skills.
• Exciting Day Camp Program led by seasoned and highly qualified counselors and staff - including sports, games, live shows, and evening entertainment.
• Comprehensive Teen program including daily outings and evening activities and trips.
• Popular Local Orlando Attractions—Discounts to Disney World® , Universal Studios®, Sea World®, The Magic Kingdom®, Discovery Cove® , Epcot® , Disney’s Animal Kingdom® , Cirque du Soleil®, and more.
Feeding your soul at the Scholars-in-Residence program will be:
• Cantor-led or private Seders available.
• Daily lectures, panel discussions and symposia.
• Featured Scholar-in-Residence: Rabbi Kenneth Hain, Senior Rabbi, Temple Beth Shalom of Lawrence, NY; Rabbi Benjamin Blech, renowned author and professor at Yeshiva University; Rabbi Shmuel Hain, Congregation Ohab Zedek in North Riverdale; and Special Guest Richard Joel, President of Yeshiva University.
The food...the service...the luxury...the experience. It’s all here. We look forward to welcoming you for Passover 2014.